Modification Procedure for Aadhaar Card Online Correction available now at ssup.uidai.gov.in…..
Indian Citizens there are so many aspirants are confused How to Correct my Aadhaar Card Online or How to update your Aadhaar Card Online or Online Aadhaar Card Correction at ssup.uidai.gov.in web portal. Here in my blog we will give the brief guide on Online Aadhaar Card Correction or Online eAadhaar Letter Card Correction. First of all we should know what is Aadhaar Card? Aadhaar is a 12 digit Unique Identity card issued by UIDAI approved by Government of India. UIDAI means Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhaar Card Number contains 12 digit. In the previous we will give the complete information on How to Download the eAadhaar Card?
And also so many peoples are apply for Aadhaar Card and some candidates are waiting for which time we will get the Aadhaar Card. From those victims we will also give the information on How to Know your Aadhaar Card Status through Online. Coming to the point today we will give the complete verdict on How to Correct my Aadhaar Card Online just follow the below steps.
Online Aadhaar Card Correction
So many citizens getting confused how to modify the mistakes in my Aadhaar Card or eAadhaar Card. Here is the simple guidelines for you friends. Just follow the below instructions you can get to correct your Aadhaar in your Home…….
- First of all logon into the link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home
- After you can see the below of that page “To submit your update/ correction request online please”. Just you can click on that link
- It can be redirected to this link i.e https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Just Enter your respective 12 Digit Aadhaar Card Numbe and also enter the Text Verification. Click on “Send OTP” (If you do not have your phone number then you have to update your Aadhar card by post only)
- You can get an SMS in your registered mobile number. You can proceed to changing your fields once you enter the correct OTP.
- After entering the correct information you can press the “SUBMIT” button. After you can again click on “MODIFY” button
- Once you will click the “MODIFY” button, you will be redirected to the page where you must attach the attested soft copy of your proof documents.
- Wait for Next Update we can give the more details on How to Correct my Aadhaar Card by Post also. Please Keep in touch.
Direct Gateway to Apply for Aadhaar Card Correction at https://resident.uidai.net.in/update-data