Procedure for Validate your Aadhaar Card Digital Signature using Adobe Reader software….
Actually so many people are getting confused What is Validation of Aadhaar Card. How to validate the Digital Signature on Aadhaar Card. Here we will give the brief guide on this topic. In previous posts we will give the Complete guide on How to get the eAadhaar Letter Card. Just follow the instructions…..
How to Validate Aadhaar Card Digital Signature After Download on e-Aadhaar
Aspirants here a query was raising on How to Validate Digital Signature After Download on e-Aadhaar? Here is the simple solution. In case you see the ‘Validity unknown’ icon on your e-Aadhaar, please follow the below procedure: –
- You can open the website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. After entering in e-Aadhaar website you can see the Validate Option.
- Friends first Right click on the ‘validity unknown’ icon and click on ‘Validate Signature’ option.
- You will get the signature validation status window, click on ‘Signature Properties’.
- Click on ‘Show Certificate.’
- Verify that there is a certification path named ‘CCA India 2011’. This identifies CCA India as the owner of the digital certificate that has been used when signing the document.
- Mark the certification path named ‘CCA India 2011’, click the ‘Trust’ tab and then ‘Add to Trusted Identities’.
- Answer ‘OK’ to any security question that follows.
- Check(√) the field for ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root’ and click ‘OK’ twice to close this and the next window.
- Click ‘Validate Signature’ to execute the validation.
Any queries on How to Validate Aadhaar Card Digital Signature After Download on e-Aadhaar Letter card please leave a comment below. If you like this post share this article.