UIDAI web portal for getting Aadhaar Card Download and eAadhaar Letter Card Download available online eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in……
A good news from UIDAI citizens who are waiting for Aadhaar Card in the country is now Download eAadhaar Card through e-Aadhaar web Portal which is recently launched UIDAI at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in portal. Previously i discussed the article on How to Check Aadhaar Card Status (Check Online). Each and Every Aadhaar Enrolled citizen can easily and quickly download their eaadhaar letter card which is available now on e-Aadhaar portal. How to Validate Aadhaar Digital Signature
How to get Aadhaar Card Download at Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- You must keep your Acknowledgement slip or Enrollment Slip which contains enrollment number, useful to download eAadhaar letter card. The Acknowledgement contains enrollment number, date and time of your Aadhaar Registration.
- After Enter the official website http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- After selecting the option a application will displayed on the screen you just enter the Enrollment number and Date, Time, Resident Name, Pin-code and finally text shown in the Application.
- After filling the above boxes then press submit button.
- After above stage the computer asks your mobile number by displaying the last four digits of which you registered at the time of enrollment, ask you if it is yes press yes button then you will receive a temporary password to your mobile number in the way of verification process a one time password (OTP) is came to your mobile as SMS.
- If your mobile is not correct which shown on the screen press the No option and enter your correct mobile number and then click on submit button your mobile will get OTP to your latest mobile number.
- Enter the next step to get your eAadhaar letter is enter here the OTP here to process your electronic version data of your eAadhaar letter card.
- At the final stage a link will available on the screen to download your eAadhaar letter card in the form of PDF format only and to check the everybody need a pin-code as the password and enter in the given box to get your eAadhaar Letter card. You can download eAadhaar letter in various services you can take print out of the eAadhaar letter card.
This eAadhaar letter can be used as regular Aadhaar Card which is received by UIDAI through posts. This is good facility to all of us. Everybody can download eAadhaar Letter card from anywhere in the country and everywhere on wherever. You just need Aadhaar Enrollment number / Registration (Acknowledgement Slip) is important and compulsory to download your eAadhaar letter which is used as instead of Aadhaar Card.
Download Aadhaar Card Directly in eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Important Note: If anybody can download the eaadhaar letter card those citizen may have to enter the password. For example if your name: PQRSTUVWXYZ and the data of birth is 19-09-1990. You can type password like this PQRS1990 [1st four digits of your name in CAPS then type Year of Birth]
Related Keywords: Download eAadhaar Card, eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in, Aadhaar Card Official website, How to download eAadhaar Card online, How to get Aadhaar Card online, Aadhaar Card, eAadhaar Card, Aadhaar Card Download Online, eAadhaar Card download in eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in, uidai.gov.in, eAadhaar Card portal, eAadhaar letter card, Aadhaar Letter card download.