Simple steps to get your Aadhaar Card Download at UIDAI official website…..
Aadhaar Card will consists 12 digit unique number which is important in future transactions. Aadhaar card is the multipurpose usage in many ways. It can use as address proof, identity proof, Date of Birth and many more. Here are the easy steps to apply and to get your Aadhaar Card.
How to Get Your Aadhaar Card Download?
- First visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Center with ID Proof or Photo xerox copies with Aadhaar Enrollment form which is available in English and Regional Language also Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali etc. Enroll your person details and complete by iris scan and finger print scanning also.
- The Enrollment center officials will check the document verification.
- The Computer operator will complete your data on to computer.
- And taking iris scan of your eyes and finger prints of both hands, finally your photograph will be taken by the operator.
- The operator will give a Acknowledgement with duly signed for him / her. Which is generated by computer this is the applying method for Aadhaar Card.
- After the process complete at Enrollment center nearly 2-3 months time will be taken to get your Aadhaar Card through postal service or through online also you can get your Aadhaar Card by download from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.