In APCT portal giving a new service on Know Aadhaar Card Person Details by using Aadhaar Number at apct.gov.in…..
Today we can see the article about on How to Know Aadhaar Card Person Details by using Aadhaar Number. First of all we should know what is the main use of Aadhaar Card. Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) on behalf of the Government of India. This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India. If any person can receive the Aadhaar letter through India Post only and also you can get the eAadhaar Card downloaded from UIDAI website. Both are equally valid. How to Download eAadhaar Card
Each Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Number will be a unique to an individual person and it will valid for whole life. Aadhaar number is useful to access the services like banking, giving mobile SIM card proof and other Govt and Non-Govt services in due course. Coming to the point just follow the below instructions ….
Know the Aadhaar Card Person Details using Aadhaar Number
- Here is the simple to know Aadhaar card person details by entering aadhaar number. Just follow the below steps it is easy to know the required Aadhaar person details.
- Friends logon into the web portal viz. www.apct.gov.in
- You can see the Link like “Click here for CTD Main Portal”. Just Click on the link. It will redirected to the main page.
- After See under the Search tab you can see more services like Check Registration Status, Check Aadhaar Status, Search eWaybill, View CTD Orders etc..
- Just click on “Check Aadhaar Status”. After you can enter required person Aadhaar card number. You can see the word Enter Aadhaar Number. After writing the Aadhaar Number. Click on Get Details.
- That’s all you can see the required person details.
Search the Aadhaar Card Person Details by using Aadhaar Number at https://www.apct.gov.in/apportal/index.aspx