How to know the other person Online Aadhaar Card Details…..
UIDAI has introduced Aadhaar Card self service update portal for changing or updating the information of the people and makes it convenient. Many details can be modified with the help of this portal such as incorrect name, date of birth, gender or changed address in online more comfortably. To make all these changes in online, you have to first login by using your Aadhaar Card number and a OTP sent to your mobile. After that the up-to-date request status can also be verified. The following the easy steps given below, you can change your Aadhaar Card details. Download e-Aadhaar Letter Card Online at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in website. Must also See this article Aadhaar Card Booking Slots Online
Aadhaar Card Details in Online
- Just have a click here, then you can go to the Aadhaar self service update portal.
- The 12 digit Aadhaar Card number must be entered in the required field and then click on the button send OTP. Immediately you will get a one Time Password that will be valid for only 15 minutes, in your mobile number that is registered. If then unregistered mobile number is given then number to which your OTP number will be sent.
- The OTP received on your mobile must be entered and text that is visible on the screen and then click the login button, you should be fast as your OTP is valid only for 15 minutes. The OTP will not be received by the Airtel mobile users due to some issue. So those people can update their details using the offline method.
- After that check mark the field name that is needed to update or change and they press submit button.
- By entering the recent values in the fields submit update request button must be clicked.
- Then you are asked to verify the details that are needed to modify and if you think they are correct then tick mark the confirm check-box and then click modify button to edit your changes.
- After that you will be taken to the page update request confirmation and document upload to select the document that is there with you as a proof. Then browse the copy of the document that is scanned on your computer and wait until the copy is uploaded and then click on submit button. The document copies can also be sent through post.
- Then you will see a page with update request complete stating that your update request has been successfully submitted on date. Your update request number (URN) is 0000/00111/0xxxx. A message will be received on your mobile along with the URN as a confirmation. The URN must be saved as it will be used to check the status of changes/updates request after some time. The acknowledgement slip can also take the printout for future use by clicking the print button.
- By clicking the logout link at the top right side of the page, you can successfully logout.
- The update status can be tracked using your URN and Aadhaar Card number.